Our site evaluation is 100% free of charge.
WHAT WE DO
Soft Story Retrofit Solutions
Our Los Angeles soft story retrofit site evaluation is 100% free of charge. One of our Retrofitting 360 retrofit specialists will walk through your property, analyzing and assessing conditions in order to outline all necessary information as well as measures to be taken to comply with the Ordinance. Following the evaluation, you’ll receive an initial proposal.
Soft Story Retrofit Exclusion in Los Angeles?
If you’ve recently received a “Notice of Order to Comply” and need a free site evaluation, or a comprehensive management package, our team will take you through the whole process and provide custom-designed solutions to fit your specialized needs.
Our services include a free site evaluation, economical engineering, plans submittal, construction, financing, cost recovery, tenant coordination and Retrofit certification.
What our Clients Say
WHAT WE DO
If You Own A Building That
- Consists of 2 or more stories of wood frame construction
- Contains ground floor parking or other open floor space
- Built under building code standards enacted before January 1, 1978
Property owners must comply with the ordinance within the following time limits from receipt of the Order to Comply:
- 2 years: Submit proof of previous retrofit, or plans to retrofit or demolish
- 3.5 years: Attain permit to start construction or demolition
- 7 years: Complete construction
Our Professional Team
Stay up to date on the latest news and information on soft story retrofitting in Los Angeles, Santa Monica and the surrounding areas.
The soft-story Northridge Meadows Apartments complex collapsed during the quake when the weaker ground floor was entirely crushed by the two feet above it, causing